1.1 Major duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform Web Application and Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and development:
- i) Design storyboard visualization concepts that present results of data analytics to users
ii) Design, develop and deploy front-end web applications that encompass visualization concepts that provide insights to users and support user interaction.
- Design, develop and deploy the web application server that supports front-end web GUI. This include:i) Develop analytic queries from data warehouse and storage for visualisation on dashboards.
ii) Develop web services and servlet containers for end to- end dataflow to support front-end GUI.
iii) Perform documentation for design and development works performed.
1.2 Skills requirements are as follows:
- Familiarity with web design tools and concepts
- Familiarity with software development tools and best practices
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Familiarity with Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP), Ajax, as well as XML and JSON data format.
- Have experience with HTML5 and CSS Web Frameworks such as Skeleton, Bulma, Materialise, Bootstrap
- Have experience using web development libraries such as D3.js, DyGraph and front end frameworks such as Vue, React and AngularJS.
- Proficiency in backend development frameworks (Django preferred) and model-view-controller (MVC) paradigm.
- Experience with building data connection with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Neo4J and Apache Hive
- Proficiency with web server deployment
- 1-2 years experience in front end web development
1.2 Required Competencies
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and proactive.
- Proficiency in Office productivities suites such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
1.3 Required Working Experience
- For System Analyst, at least 1 years of working experience in Information Technology.