Major duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Based on the cases assigned, troubleshoot and develop the solution that meets the business needs using the Outsystems Rapid Application Development platform.
- Responsible for ensuring the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture design.
- Responsible for complying with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project.
- Responsible for the design and development of all integration points and interfaces with SAP, any selected 3rd party software and other applications/systems.
- Perform the following key maintenance and implementation activities:
- Propose solutions to fulfil business requirements and recommend potential areas for streamlining.
- Design, document and develop programs to resolve cases and ensure the developed programs fulfil the business requirements.
- Plan, identify, define and conduct unit testing to ensure the proposed solution fulfils the business requirements.
- Provide technical support to the Functional Consultants during system integration and user acceptance testing, implementing code changes if required.
- Conduct peer code reviews as specified according to project standards.
- Ensure programs developed pass the required vulnerability assessments and code quality inspections.
- Deliver all documentations defined for the projects that minimally includes design specifications, program specifications and unit test plan.
- Provide on-site support where necessary.
- Troubleshoot any problems reported before and after implementation of solution.
- Ensure optimal system design and configuration of the application functionality.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified.
- Perform risk management which includes identification; provide mitigation solutions and management for risks.
- Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment, development and testing.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables (programs, documentation).
- 1 year Outsystem application development experience.