Scope of Work for System Analyst
1.1 Major duties and responsibilities of the successful staff is to assist the Programme/Project Managers on the implementation of SMART CMPB. This includes:
- Coordinate and perform secretariat role for meetings with different stakeholders, vendors and internal team meetings.
- Technical Design Validation. Responsibilities include assisting the Programme/Project Manager with validation of proposed solution, ensuring users requirement are captured in the solution and proposing counter solutions that would be beneficious to the Authority.
- Project Management. Responsibilities include assisting the Programme/Project Manager to manage and ensuring timely deliverables by the respective system Contractors; ensuring deliverables conformed to the standards and control defined for the programme; identifying and managing risk and mitigation strategies; identifying, analysing and ensuring resolution of issues; managing change control.
- Progress Reporting. Assist the Programme/Project Manager in progress reporting to management and to various forums, prepare for presentations for meetings when required.
- Manage Change Request (CR). Responsibilities include tracking of CR raised; assess impact and solution proposed by the respective system Contractors; facilitate users in CR testing.
- Manage Service Request (SR). Assess SR impact with respective system Contractors.
- Manage Problem Report (PR). Track system defects reported by the users. Ensure prompt resolution is provided by the respective system Contractors to the defects reported.
- Monitor error logs and progress of outstanding tasks to be completed by the respective system Contractors or users. Ensure timely and complete resolution of such tasks.
- Pre-requisite for System Analyst
• Education Qualification
- The candidate(s) should possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent. Required Competencies
- Good knowledge of information technology, in any of the areas of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Oracle/Structured Query Language (SQL) or SAP Human Capital Management (HCM).
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high deliverables (i.e. documentation, presentations, research).
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
- Proficiency in Office productivities suites such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
Required Working Experience
- The candidate should possess at least 3 years of working experience in information technology, of which at least 1 year of working experience in J2EE development.
- At least 1 year of working experience in project management/project coordination.
Security Clearance Requirement
- The candidate is required to be a Singaporean and he/she will be subjected to security clearance. The Contractor shall provide all necessary information requested by the Authority to facilitate security clearance.