- The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for managing all aspects of day-to-day operational Service Support
- SDM will work closely with all operational areas of their assigned accounts/business units, in particular with all lines of Service.
- Ensure Incident Management processes are followed effectively (i.e. SRT’s escalation and notification).
- Process management and co-ordination for PI’s and RCA’s for incidents affecting their respective services, in conjunction with the Problem Management Co-ordinator, ensuring the appropriate Business Unit implements actions to prevent reoccurrences of the same issue.
- Monitoring service delivery and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), ensuring that contract obligations are met, issues escalated and prioritised.
- Coordinating Change management activities as required.
- Working in conjunction with Service Lead to identify, implement and drive service improvements to increase customer satisfaction
- The SDM is the link from the management team to the client Business via the Account Management Team. The SDM will be responsible for the resolution of client business action items developed from any of the client feedback forums.
- Assist the Service Lead with resource demand forecasting to ensure the resources are deployed effectively. Work with Line Managers to interpret and plan projects and workload forecasts on an ongoing basis.
- The SDM is accountable for account service problems and prioritisation of work requests for their monitoring specific customers.
- Work in conjunction with the Service Lead to identify, implement and drive service improvements to increase customer satisfaction
- Work with the business groups to integrate new, enhanced and existing service offerings for the account.
- Take a positive leadership role in both organisation and customer businesses by demonstrating organisation core values.
- The SDM may supply input to the customer Annual Technology Plan and budget plan.
- Assist with providing the customer IS team and LOS with relevant reporting and trend analysis statistics to pro-actively support and improve the customer business.
Job Requirement / Qualification
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science, Business IT or other equivalent university degree.
- At least 8 years of IT Outsourcing experience in the combination fields of Technical implementation and Project management.
- A full and broad understanding of the IT Outsourcing Services and operation coordination skill set
- People management skillset.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and achievement oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative.
- Experience in coaching and staff development is mandatory.