The Security Analyst is a functional member of the IT Infrastructure team and will work closely with the other members of the team to maintain and enhance the information security program.
- Monitor and advise on information security issues related to the systems and workflow to ensure the internal security controls are appropriate and operating as intended.
- Manage Web Application Firewall (DOSArrest) that is protecting all customer’s websites
- Maintain high availability and integrity of customer’s websites by managing monitoring tools (Weborion).
- Coordinate response to information security incidents.
- Develop and publish information security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- Assist with data classification assessment and security audits and remediation plans.
- Collaborate with IT management to manage security vulnerabilities.
- Perform network penetration tests, vulnerability assessment scans and risk assessment reviews.
- Develop, coordinate and review server hardening for platforms used within the environment.
- Review of logs pertaining to security of various platforms, namely server events and logs, network logs.
- Create, conduct and maintain user security awareness.
- Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security policies.
- Provide recommendation and remediation plan to address vulnerability findings
- Serve as an advisor to IT management on all Information Security issues
- Coordinate with other engineers on software or product patching or updates.
- Generate and renew Entrust SSL via ECMS portal
- Generate security reports on monthly basis
- Review privilege accounts used in customer’s environment
- Perform other security related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT
- Basic technical knowledge in IT network infrastructure, server platforms (Unix, Windows platform) and desktops (OS X and Windows XP and above)
- Experience in using security tools (Security Endpoint solutions, HP ArcSight, QRadar, Rapid7 Nexpose, Tenable Nessus))
- Certified with one or more of the following: QISP, CISSP or CISA (Preferably CISSP)
- Be alert and able to react on security incidents in timely manner