SCOPE OF WORK
- Main duties and responsibilities of the successful candidates are to assist the System Manager/ Functional Leads on the maintenance & support of DES applications. This includes:
- Change Request (CR) Management. Responsibilities include tracking and monitoring of CRs raised, conduct of impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in CR testing and conduct training when necessary.
- Service Request (SR) Management. Responsibilities include tracking and monitoring of SRs raised; assessment and implementation of SRs according to operating procedures, e.g. data patching requested by users.
- Defect Management. Responsibilities include tracking of system defects reported by users; perform analysis and troubleshooting service to verify and confirm the cause of the problem; provide interim or workaround solutions when necessary to minimize disruption to operations; ensure prompt resolution to the defects reported and facilitate users in Problem Report (PR) testing.
- Operations Support. Responsibilities include monitoring and execution of scheduled events such as monthly jobs, financial year end activities, interface testing, support of audit-related activities, responding to calls/ emails from users about issues/ queries with regard to DES applications and provide on-site support when necessary; support scheduled events such as system down-time; investigate and resolve functional and/or performance related and/or integration issues.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress report on summary of CR and SR status and the incidents resolution updates to the Deputy Head/ Functional Leads.
- Ensure the smooth operation of DES, including integration with other bolt-on applications, and interfaces with internal/ external interfaces so that the support is not disrupted during normal office working hours.
- Review and update the relevant documentation (inclusive of ARIS diagrams/ models) to reflect changes made to the system. Examples of documentation include the following:
- Functional Design (FD) specification
- Technical Design (TD) specification
Pre-requisite for SAP Senior Developer
- Education Qualification
The candidate(s) shall have at least a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or Equivalent.
- Required Competencies and Working Experience
- At least four (4) years of working experience in SAP ABAP development with at least two (2) years of development experience in SAP FICO/HCM/integration on cross application area.
- Advanced programming knowledge in ABAP development, testing and in-depth knowledge of overall SAP.
- Knowledge in integration with other SAP ERP modules is essential. Responsible for the design and development of all integration points and interfaces between various SAP modules, any selected 3rd party software and other applications/systems.?
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology and toolsets.
- Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on strategic business or technical requirements.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and user expectation, and produce high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations and research).
- Possess excellent communication and soft skills.
- Security Clearance Requirement
The candidate shall be subjected to security clearance. The Contractor shall provide all necessary information requested by the Authority to facilitate security clearance.