Scope of Work for SAP GRC Consultant (Functional)
Major duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are to work with the Authority’s system management team to:
- Recommend appropriate access rights for all projects that require access control in ES(Logs).
- Assign roles / access based on required authorisation.
- Validate assigned roles / responsibilities and conduct audits based on laid policies.
- Perform authorisation administration services for the users. These include maintenance of roles, development of roles for new business requirements, resolving problems / issues related to authorisation and providing advice on authorisation best practices.
- Track problem reports (PR), change requests (CR) and service requests (SR) status and progress.
- Review third party contractor’s proposed solution for PR/CR to ensure quality and completeness.
- Perform impact assessment on PR/CR.
- Drive and coordinate all internal and external project teams to achieve ES(Logs) operation status, especially in the area of incident reporting and root cause analysis.
- Review project artefacts related to authorisation for new systems transiting to operation and support phase.
- Ensure third party contractor conformance to established policies, standards and SOPs (including program, documentation and transport request).
- Support testing to address system obsolescence.
- Facilitate security clearance and provisioning of production access for third party contractor.
Pre-requisite for SAP GRC Consultant (Functional)
The candidate should possess a Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Good knowledge of information technology, especially in the areas of SAP related product and technology implementation.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in using the SAP Authorisation or GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) tool.
- Good knowledge of key integration points between SAP ERP modules.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and proactive.
- Good understanding of the data design in SAP R3 ECC is required.
Required Working Experience
- At least 4 years of working experience in information technology; of which at least 2 years of working experience in SAP Authorisation or GRC tool.
- Experience in project coordination.
Security Clearance Requirement
The candidate is required to be a Singaporean and he / she will be subject to security clearance. The Supplier shall provide all necessary information requested by the Authority to facilitate security clearance.