SCOPE OF WORK
- Main duties and responsibilities of the successful candidates are to assist the System Manager/ Functional Leads on the maintenance & support of DES applications. This includes:
- Change Request (CR) Management. Responsibilities include tracking and monitoring of CRs raised, conduct of impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in CR testing and conduct training when necessary.
- Service Request (SR) Management. Responsibilities include tracking and monitoring of SRs raised; assessment and implementation of SRs according to operating procedures, e.g. data patching requested by users.
- Defect Management. Responsibilities include tracking of system defects reported by users; perform analysis and troubleshooting service to verify and confirm the cause of the problem; provide interim or workaround solutions when necessary to minimize disruption to operations; ensure prompt resolution to the defects reported and facilitate users in Problem Report (PR) testing.
- Operations Support. Responsibilities include monitoring and execution of scheduled events such as monthly jobs, financial year end activities, interface testing, support of audit-related activities, responding to calls/ emails from users about issues/ queries with regard to DES applications and provide on-site support when necessary; support scheduled events such as system down-time; investigate and resolve functional and/or performance related and/or integration issues.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress report on summary of CR and SR status and the incidents resolution updates to the Deputy Head/ Functional Leads.
- Ensure the smooth operation of DES, including integration with other bolt-on applications, and interfaces with internal/ external interfaces so that the support is not disrupted during normal office working hours.
- Review and update the relevant documentation (inclusive of ARIS diagrams/ models) to reflect changes made to the system. Examples of documentation include the following:
- Functional Design (FD) specification
- Technical Design (TD) specification
Pre-requisite for SAP Consultant (Cross Application)
- Education Qualification
The candidate(s) shall have at least a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or Equivalent.
- Required Competencies and Working Experience
- At least two (2) years of working experience in SAP Data Services (DS), including Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) development, workflows and scheduling.
- Preferably with two (2) years of working experience in SAP BO and/or Qlik Sense.
- Experience in implementation of interfaces technologies shall minimally include ETL, Business Application Programming Interface (BAPI), Intermediate Document (iDOC), Batch Input, Direct Input and SAP Process Integration.
- The candidate shall serve as the primary support for system internal and external interfaces, including cross applications integration. Knowledge in integration with SAP ERP modules is essential.
- Knowledge of designing interfaces between various SAP modules, third party software and other applications/systems.
- Good knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases with experience in PL/SQL and MS SQL, ASAP methodology and toolsets.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Command Prompt or PowerShell to do Batch Scripting.
- Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on strategic business or technical requirements.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and user expectation, and produce high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations and research).
- Possess excellent communication and soft skills.
- Security Clearance Requirement
The candidate shall be subjected to security clearance. The Contractor shall provide all necessary information requested by the Authority to facilitate security clearance.