Major duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Responsible for overall planning and designing of the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) strategy to
identify and migrate data from SAP Business Warehouse (BW) into non-SAP system.
- Carry out data mapping from source Systems to target Systems for ETL.
- Conduct testing to validate the data mapping.
- Support the ETL activities using SAP Open Hub Service.
- Comply with the Data Migration / Data Integration development processes and standards by the
Authority (e.g. naming conventions and documentations).
- Deliver all project documentations relating to data migration defined for the project, including
design specifications, program specifications, mapping documents, and test plan.
- Provide on-site support after system go-live and troubleshoot any data migration problems
- Participate in quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement
- Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment,
development and testing.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to BIA Team Lead
which includes presentation in meetings.
Pre-requisites for the position are:
- Education Qualification
- Shall have at least a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Required Competencies.
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant SAP experience in cross application and two (2) full SAP BW implementation cycle.
- Experience in end-to-end SAP BW implementation activities ranging from extraction (including non-SAP sources), transformation, loading, modelling, performance optimization and SAP BW administration (e.g. set up of process chain, configurations).
- Working experience in the development of SAP BW Open-Hub.
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot system configuration problems in SAP BW.
- Experience in migration of data across different SAP BW instances is not mandatory but would be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in SAP functional modules (e.g. FICO and MM) and ABAP coding.
- Proficiency in Informatica PowerCenter 10.2 or higher.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and expectations and produce high quality deliverables.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, responsive and pro-active. Able to explore and resolve technical challenges independently.