Scope of work for System Analyst for Data Administration
1.1 Major roles and responsibilities of the awarded staff is to support the data profiling, rectification tasks and enhancements during Operation and Support of the enhanced HR data management. The scope of work for the following candidate role includes:
- Profile and analyse data for issues and discrepancies. Profiling may be done using existing available tools in the environment, such as SAP HCM, SAP ad hoc queries or through SQL or Microsoft office tools where necessary.
- Provide analysis and consultation services to address operational issues, provide resolution to data problems and perform data rectifications.
- Support the Operation Manager Office on audit queries, investigation and resolution on data issues. Analyse and profile data to investigate issues and strategies with Operation Manager Office on resolution to address audit findings. Perform the data rectification where required.
- Coordinate with the HR events owner, including ground units and HRSD (Human Resource Systems Department), for HR events where man-in-the loop decision is required, and to perform the deletion and insertion of HR events sequentially to ensure data integrity.
- Service Request (SR). Responsibilities include monitoring of the SR raised, assess impact, resolve and complete promptly and correctly.
- Change Request (CR) and Problem Report (PR). Responsibilities include working closely with E-HR Maintenance Vendor to assess the impact and propose solution for the CR and PR raised impacting system data, and track data issues to closure.
- Progress Report. The awarded staff shall provide monthly Project Progress Report for the duration of the PO. The reporting period and submission date for the monthly report shall be specified by the Authority.
- All minutes of the meetings shall be submitted by the awarded staff to the Authority for endorsement of the meetings. The awarded staff shall record all action items in the minutes and distribute all minutes of the progress meetings. A copy of the minutes shall be extended to the Authority’s Project Manager, even if he is not present in the meetings.
- Generate reports to management and to various forums, prepare for presentations for meetings when required.
- Propose, document and work with the Authority to implement improvements to system design or the current work processes to achieve increased efficiency and effectiveness in delivering the maintenance support services, including resolution of data issues.
- Review, propose and update changes to the documentation where necessary. Examples of documentation are: i) Requirements Specification; ii) Functional Design (FD) Specification; iii) Business Process Design; and iv) Configuration Note.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR CANDIDATE
- Pre-requisite for System Analyst for Data Administration
1.1 Education Qualification
- The candidate should possess a Degree in Computer Science, Computing, Electrical Engineering or IT Equivalent.
1.2 Required Competencies
- Good knowledge of information technology, especially in the areas of SAP HCM ERP.
- Good understanding of the data design in SAP HCM ERP.
- Demonstrated competency in investigating and identifying causes of issues, and able to propose solutions to rectify the issue.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Good writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
- Proficiency in SQL programming and Office productivity suites such as Microsoft Office.
1.3 Required Working Experience
- At least 5 years of working experience in operation support for IT system.
- At least 3 years of SAP HCM ERP experience in data administrations support.
- At least 1 year of SQL working experience and competent in SQL Programming.
1.4 Security Clearance Requirements
- The candidate is required to be a Singaporean and he/she will be subjected to security clearance.