** must have experience in preparing documents for each phase of the SDLC
** must have worked on projects with PL/SQL, Unix platform and core Java
- Experience managing strategic, design and delivery programs of cross-functional teams across multiple location
- Full gamut of project management: Define detailed and comprehensive project plans and partner with multi-disciplinary teams to define the approach, identify & manage risk, validate effort, issue resolution and change management
- Have excellent people management skills
- Can communicate effectively with individuals at a senior level
- Practical and pragmatic knowledge of SDLCs
- Experience in project management tools (“Scrum, Kanban, Jira, MS Project,etc.)
- Lead the scoping & planning on projects
- Strong technical background: ability to be engaged into technology discussions with the client and stakeholders is a big plus;
- Ensure that resource planning is regularly reviewed and change is communicated to the resource manager in a timely manner
METHODOLOGIES & TOOLKITS
- Mentor and develop less experienced members of the team.
- You will responsible for ensuring that knowledge is shared within the team, working closely with the team to ensure they understand the methodologies and tools available.
- Support the development of a knowledge base.
- Pro-actively keep up with design trends and industry developments.
- Work experience on archiving platforms like OpenText and IBM OnDemand will be advantageous.