SCOPE OF WORK
- Main duties and responsibilities of the successful candidates are to assist the System Manager/ Functional Leads on the maintenance & support of DES applications. This includes:
- Change Request (CR) Management. Responsibilities include working closely with the SAP functional consultant to conduct impact assessment, design & implement solution and facilitate users in CR testing.
- Service Request (SR) Management. Responsibilities include working closely with the SAP functional consultant to conduct impact assessment and implementation of SRs according to operating procedures, e.g. data patching requested by users.
- Defect Management. Responsibilities include working closely with the SAP functional consultant to perform analysis and troubleshooting service to verify and confirm the cause of the problem; provide interim or workaround solutions when necessary to minimize disruption to operations.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress report on summary of CR and SR status and the incidents resolution updates to the Deputy Head/ Functional Leads.
- Review and update the relevant documentation (inclusive of ARIS diagrams/ models) to reflect changes made to the system. Examples of documentation include the following:
- Technical Design (TD) specification
- Functional Design (FD) specification
Prerequisite for SAP Senior Developer I, II
- Education Qualification
The candidate(s) should possess a Degree in Computer Science, Computing, Electrical Engineering or IT or equivalent.
1.2 Required Competencies and Working Experience
- Minimum 8 years of SAP ABAP development experience, covering at least 5 years of development experience in SAP HCM and FICO for Senior Developer I and Senior Developer II respectively.
- Advanced programming knowledge in ABAP development, testing and in-depth knowledge of overall SAP.
- Knowledge in integration with other SAP ERP modules (see Table 1 in Annex B) is essential.
- Knowledge of ASAP methodology and toolsets.
- Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on strategic business or technical requirements.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, manage timelines and user expectation, and produce high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations and research)
- Possess excellent communication and soft skills.