The ID Administrator is a functional member of the IT Infrastructure team and will work closely with the other members of the team to maintain and enhance the provisioning of privileged ID within the IT environment.
- Create, activate, maintain, validate and deactivate and secure user accounts and contact information for IT systems.
- Write and maintain user documentation. Work with policy and business requirement development groups to provide subject matter expertise regarding the provisioning of user accounts, and contact data validity.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance techniques to the development of identity records and user access for IT systems.
- Application access administration over multiple platforms including administrative and financial applications.
- Facilitate communication between System Owners/Operators, Compliance (Privacy and Security), and end users and managers regarding identity record and user access matters.
- Diploma or equivalent experience (preferably in computer science or related disciplines)
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Experience or basic knowledge of utilizing Windows based Microsoft Office applications like Word or Excel.
- Demonstrate initiative, follow-up and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrate punctuality and organizational skills.
- 1 year of working experience in IT related environment is preferred.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.