As a Helpdesk Support Specialist, you will get to:
- Monitor and observe system alerts or out of the normal system behaviours.
- Follow incident isolation procedure to identify and verify faults before applying problem resolution scripts to fix the issue or escalation.
- Perform consolidation of records for reporting for monitoring, analytics or audit purposes.
- Perform post change system health checks to verify that the changes didn’t caused undesirable behaviours.
- Manage the life cycle of incident tickets from creation, update, escalation to closure.
- Review and verify the accuracy of operational scripts. Suggests areas of improvements.
As a Helpdesk Support Specialist, you need to bring to the team:
- Possess a Nitec, Diploma or Degree preferably in Engineering or Information Technology.
- Work in teams of 12 hours rotation shifts that spans across weekends and public holidays.
- Able to follow documented work instructions and procedures.
- Good written and verbal command of written English.