The Solution Architect is responsible for the end-to-end architecture for a system and ensures the detailed design and development is aligned with the Enterprise Architecture of the Authority.
The Solution Architect will get to:
- Translate business requirements, including application resiliency requirements, into application architectural specifications
- Propose products and solutions based on Agency’s Enterprise Architecture and standards
- Design the architecture blueprint of the organisation’s business, information and ICT assets, by using multiple architectural models.
- Use, govern and enhance the architecture blueprint to ensure that the business and ICT are in alignment.
The Solution Architect needs to have:
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- 7+ years of relevant work experience – must have a minimum of 3 years as a tech lead and system architect (i.e. system design, performance tuning, and system prototyping & maintenance)
- Hands-on experience in at least 3 full project development life cycles
- Experience in designing and implementing .Net and/or J2EE applications. Must possess excellent data modelling and SQL skills.
- Solid understanding of server-side .Net and/or Java development, Service Oriented Architectures, web services and public web sites / eservices development.
- Solid technical skills and the ability to leverage them to determine the best solution to a technical problem
- Ability to analyse and identify comprehensive solutions considering all functional implications while developing a workable solution
- Results and customer oriented mindset
- Strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders