1.1 Major duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Translate user requirements into the required detailed technical design for implementation and documentation.
- Design and implement interactive dashboard/report to augment an integrated enterprise data visualisation system within the project timeframe.
- Ensure the proposed dashboard/report solution is aligned with the overall system architecture design.
- Comply with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project.
- Model and construct all data schema required to support front-end dashboard/report development.
- Ensure integrity of data by implementing appropriate data management measures.
- Perform the following key development activities:
- Design, implement, and document dashboard/report programs according to requirement specifications and ensure the developed programs fulfil the business requirements.
- Conduct testing to ensure the proposed solution fulfils the business requirements.
iii. Work closely with transactional and data migration teams during system integration and user acceptance testing, implementing code changes if required.
- Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects that minimally includes design specifications, program specifications and test plan.
- Provide on-site support to troubleshoot any problems.
- Ensure optimal design of dashboard/report with due consideration for user experience and system performance.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified.
- Perform management of development and system risks which include identification and mitigation.
- Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment, development and testing.
- Assist in the timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to the Project Manager and other management.
- Required Working Experience
- Minimum 5 years of BIA project development experience on
MicroStrategy tool with at least 2 full cycle BIA implementation using MicroStrategy.