Major duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Design Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) strategy across multiple data sources using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Work with other team members to ensure that all system components in various environments are prepared for ETL activities.
- Develop and execute ETL using Informatica PowerCenter 10.2 or higher.
- Responsible for ensuring the proposed ETL design is aligned with the overall architecture design.
- Responsible for complying with the ETL processes and standards definedfor the projects.
- Carry out data mapping from source Systems to target Systems for ETL.
- Conduct testing with Functional and BIA teams to validate the data mapping.
- Deliver all project documentations that minimally includes data mapping specifications and test plan.
- Provide on-site support.
- Troubleshoot any ETL issues.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Participate in quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified.
- Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment, development and testing impacting BIA.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to BIA Team Lead which includes presentation in meetings.
3.2 Pre-requisites for the position are:
- Education Qualification
Shall have at least a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
- Required Competencies
- Proficiency in Informatica PowerCenter tools (version 10.2 or above).
- Working knowledge of Oracle Procedural Language (PL/SQL).
iii. Working knowledge of SAP OpenHub and Business Warehouse
is not mandatory but will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate and articulate clearly to seek resolution of project issues.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, research).
- Good team player who is responsible, meticulous, and resourceful.
- Required Working Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data engineering for enterprise systems including Oracle database/data warehouse, with at least 1 full cycle data warehouse implementation using Informatica.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT
All the candidates are required to obtain security clearance prior to starting work on the project. The Supplier shall provide all necessary information requested by the Authority to facilitate security clearance.