SCOPE OF WORK
Scope of Work for BIA Data Integration Developer
2.1 The key duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are to:
- Provide monthly progress reporting and status updates to the Authority.
- Develop and manage1 the data integration programs with the Authority’s furnished software that include Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Data Services Tools (version 9.x and above).
- Responsible for complying with data integration development processes and standards defined by the Authority.
- Conduct and support requirement gathering with the Authority’s project team for new Data Integration program development.
- Perform all required testing to ensure quality of deliverables that includes User Acceptance Test (UAT), System Integration Test (SIT) and On-site System Acceptance Test (OSAT).
- Deliver all required documentations (in compliance to the Authority’s QMS processes and standards) which shall minimally include design specifications, data specifications, user requirements, mapping documents and unit test plan.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR CANDIDATE(S)
- Pre-requisite for BIA Data Integration Developer
1.1 Education Qualification
- The candidate(s) should possess a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent.
1.2 Required Competencies
- Good knowledge of data integration, including:
- Proficiency in Informatica PowerCenter Tools and Informatica Data Services (version 9.x and above) is required.
- Proficiency in designing, implementing, and building Data Warehouses/Data Lakes involving SAP, Oracle database and SQL server using Data Integration tools is required.
- Other required competencies required from all candidates:
- Able to understand business processes and propose innovative solutions.
- Good planning, coordination and time-management skills.
- Strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive and pro-active.
1.3 Required Working Experience
- At least three years of working experience in developing or administrating Data Integration or Data virtualisation enterprise systems, with at least 1 full cycle Data Warehouse or Data Lake implementation using ETL technology is required.
1.4 Security Clearance Requirement
- The candidate is required to obtain security clearance prior to starting work on the project. The Contractor shall provide all necessary information requested by the Authority to facilitate security clearance.