Manage and drive the Asset Management service delivery / IMAC process for each of the company’s Managed Services outsourcing client. To ensure accuracy of all IT hardware and software asset database and meet the contract obligation on the asset accuracy.
- Verify that cycle counts are performed to measure record accuracy, with the results reported to the Service Delivery Manager/Asset Manager.
- Verify that procedures are developed, maintained, and enforced for all Service Delivery activities, inclusive of ICMS audits.
- Conducting weekly quality reviews of ICMS and IMAC tickets.
- Reviewing ICMS activities, Projects, Receiving and Break-fix activities. The results are captured and reported, updating the asset records to ensure the company is meeting 95% or better accuracy rates.
- Conducting data audits. These audits will identify one day per week and will review all ICMS and AHD activity for that day.
- Maintaining accurate inventory data collection, storage, tracking, and maintenance of information associated with IT hardware and software within contracted service levels at the account.
- Provide for required support or provides coordination or support from the company’s other departments on any inquiries about pricing, maintenance, products, and technical referrals.
- Provide vendor coordination with software representatives on all aspects of the Agreement including Acquisitions, software distributions, and technical support requirements.
- Ensure Hardware ICMS and Break-Fix Activities. Vendor or the company’s personnel upon replacing any track able item either as a result of break-fix or ICMS will provide the following data when closing a Service Request:
- Procuring asset tags in accordance with the company’s quality control standards, issuing these tags to the organizations, vendors or employees that perform asset tagging, and controlling them to account for any unused, missing or inappropriately utilized asset tags.
- Ensure that all assets are tagged in accordance with these guidelines. Ensuring that Asset Management personnel are trained, reminded, and advised of any revisions to the asset tagging criteria by the SDM. During the normal Asset Management business activity, there are numerous opportunities for detecting improperly identified assets.
- Review all documentation provided and makes the final determination as to the proper identification criteria for the asset in question. If the determination is that the asset identification is proper, then the exception is considered resolved.
- The asset identification tag is the primary reference for all activities such as installation, capitalization and billing; change, move, maintenance and inventory; surplus, disposition, reporting and record keeping. Thus, it is Critical that all asset tags be controlled and properly monitored.
- Provide weekly and monthly report of Asset Management activity and progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in IT or Computer Science
- At least 3 years experiences in IT environment
- Excellent English communication and writing skill
- Must be well versed in Basic IT Technical Skills and Microsoft Office
- Pleasant personality and ability to work independently.